Portishead Decking Installers
Local & Trusted Portishead BS20 Decking Contractors
At Brickstone Drives & Patios we supply and fit composite, softwood and hardwood decking in Portishead and the surrounding areas. Designed to enhance any garden or outdoor space, decking has great aesthetic appeal.
Decking is extremely versatile and can be used in a wide variety of Portishead locations including:
- Garden Outdoor Living
- Hot Tub Surrounds
- Balconies & Roof Terraces
- Bars, Cafes & Restaurants
- Schools, Colleges & Nurseries
- Park Home Verandas
- Commercial Spaces
- Hotels & Care homes
Portishead Wooden vs Composite Decking
With its natural grains and colours, a well-maintained timber deck is a thing of beauty. This is why so many Portishead properties are enhanced with a wooden decked area.
A composite deck can also have all the benefits of natural wood, with none of the drawbacks. Read more below.
Why Choose Us for Decking in Portishead?
- 5 Star Reviews
- Bespoke Design
- All Works Guarantee
- 30 Years Experience
- Trusted & Local
- High Quality at Great Value
- No Pushy Salesmen
- Independently Checked
The Advantages of Composite Decking in Portishead
Whether you are after a modern, traditional or contemporary feel, composite (artificial) decking can be an excellent choice. When you use our composite decking for your Portishead garden, you can rest assured that the boards will last the test of time.
It has the following benefits:
- Low Maintenance: Composite decking never has to be stained or deep cleaned
- Fade & Stain Resistant: Our plastic decking boards resist fading, mould, mildew, stains, splinters and rot
- 10 Year Guarantee: Our composite decking comes with a 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Looks Like Real Wood: All the beauty of natural wood with all the benefits of composite decking
- Wide range of colours & styles: From traditional to stylish and contemporary, we have it all
How Much Does Decking cost in Portishead BS20?
The price for a new Portishead BS20 Decking installation depends on a number of factors:
- Size of the driveway
- The paving types chosen
- Additional features required
- How easy access is to the area
- The condition of the current surface
To get the best, most accurate quote for Portishead Decking installation, just get in touch with our team and we'll arrange to survey your Portishead location, then provide a no-obligation estimate.
Some of Our Decking Installation Examples around Portishead:
More Reasons to Choose Us for your Portishead New Deck?
All our work is carried out by a professional and fully insured team of specialists who have installed hundreds of decking areas and other landscaping projects across Portishead and beyond.
Using only the best materials, equipment and installation techniques, plus our work conforms to British Standards and is fully guaranteed.
Looking for a Reliable Decking Company in Portishead?
We have vast experience working with both domestic and commercial clients. You can rely on our expertise and professionalism when it comes to quality Portishead decking solutions.
Frequently Asked Decking Questions
Get a Quick Portishead Decking Installation Quote:
"*" indicates required fields
Your free, no obligation patio paving quote will typically only take between 30 minutes and 1 hour.